Line 1. Biology, ecology and physiology of nematodes, fungus and bacteria phytopathogenic and vírus
- Description, fungus phytopathogenic control associated to annual and perennial cultures;
- Isolation and selection of the bacterias to the control of disease and promotion of vegetal growth;
- Survey and description of the phytopathogenic virus in annual and perennial cultures.
Line 2. Molecular biology and plant-pathogen Interaction
- Control of plants disease: Molecular biology and physiology of plant-pathogen Interaction.
Line 3. Integrated control of nematodes, fungus, bacteria and virus
- Integrated management of disease in annuals cultures and fruit trees of temperate climate;
- Meloidoginoses in the culture of soy in the states of Rio Grande do Sul and Santa Catarina: lifting of specimens and associated damages;
- Transmitted pathogens by seeds: Description, methods of detection and control.